Hoyt Street Properties: Livability Perfected
Hoyt Street Properties is a Portland, Oregon based development firm specializing in urban, mixed-use projects. The team at Hoyt Street Properties are visionaries. They see beyond what is, to what’s coming. Gazing over inner northwest Portland over a decade ago, the HOYT visionaries saw a new way of life that would emerge and flourish along with the rise of its landmark buildings. A place that would become, like its namesake, the Pearl of the city. Bustling, playful, vividly rich. The farsighted people of HOYT saw it. And, if not quite in the blink of an eye, a forgotten piece of railyard has today become everything they envisioned, and more.
Hoyt has developed
Retail Space (Sqf)
Additional Community Investments
- JAMISON PARK – Dedication of 40,998 SF of Land
- TANNER SPRINGS PARK – Dedication of 25,000 SF of Land
- THE FIELDS PARK – Dedication of 54,454 SF of Land
- LOVEJOY RAMP – Initial Contribution toward Engineering Costs
- 9TH AVE – Local Improvement District Assessment
- PORTLAND STREETCAR PHASE 1 & 2 – Local Improvement District Assessment
- QUIET ZONE – Contribution Agreement with PDC
- ART COMMISSIONING – NEIGHBORHOOD - Totems
- ART COMMISSIONING – BRIDGEPORT CONDOMINIUMS - Exterior Gabion Cubes
- ART COMMISSIONING – PINNACLE CONDOMINIUMS - Exterior Entrance 'Steel - Breezeway'
- ART COMMISSIONING – METROPOLITAN CONDOMINIUMS - Main Lobby with exterior visual of 'Sliver of Light'
- ART COMMISSIONING – ENCORE CONDOMINIUMS - Exterior Entrance Glass Wall
- ART COMMISSIONING – STREETCAR LOFTS - Exterior Glass - Go By Streetcar Sign - Zimmerman Neon Light Sticks