Hoyt Street Properties: Livability Perfected
Hoyt Street Properties is a Portland, Oregon based development firm specializing in urban, mixed-use projects. Our work has helped shape the future of the city; transforming a once dilapidated rail yard into a vibrant, cosmopolitan neighborhood. The Pearl District continues to be an inspiring example of possibility and prosperity due in no small part to our dedication to a better, brighter future for Portland.
Hoyt has developed
Retail Space (Sqf)
Additional Community Investments
- JAMISON PARK – Dedication of 40,998 SF of Land
- TANNER SPRINGS PARK – Dedication of 25,000 SF of Land
- THE FIELDS PARK – Dedication of 54,454 SF of Land
- LOVEJOY RAMP – Initial Contribution toward Engineering Costs
- 9TH AVE – Local Improvement District Assessment
- PORTLAND STREETCAR PHASE 1 & 2 – Local Improvement District Assessment
- QUIET ZONE – Contribution Agreement with PDC
- ART COMMISSIONING – NEIGHBORHOOD - Totems
- ART COMMISSIONING – BRIDGEPORT CONDOMINIUMS - Exterior Gabion Cubes
- ART COMMISSIONING – PINNACLE CONDOMINIUMS - Exterior Entrance 'Steel - Breezeway'
- ART COMMISSIONING – METROPOLITAN CONDOMINIUMS - Main Lobby with exterior visual of 'Sliver of Light'
- ART COMMISSIONING – ENCORE CONDOMINIUMS - Exterior Entrance Glass Wall
- ART COMMISSIONING – STREETCAR LOFTS - Exterior Glass - Go By Streetcar Sign - Zimmerman Neon Light Sticks