HOYT MASTER ASSOCIATION
The dedicated master association was formed to maintain the quality of the neighborhood through maintenance and repair, security, aesthetics and improvements for all owned pedestrian tracts (vacated streets). Additional beneﬁts include augmented park maintenance and street tree lighting around member buildings and parks. The following list pertains to the tracts unless speciﬁed otherwise:
- Maintain and service light poles and benches in Association owned tracts
- Service Mutt Mitts dispensers
- Provide and maintain musical Holiday tree in Jamison park and lighting in trees around parks
- Remove trash from City trash cans in parks, from curb to street center around member buildings
- Landscaping – Association owned tracts – plant replacement, bark dusting, irrigation repairs, tree pruning and pressure washing
- Seasonal leaf removal, ice-melt and snow removal; includes parks sidewalks
- Augment park maintenance in Jamison Square, Tanner Springs Park, and The Fields Park
- Review written requests from member buildings for aesthetic (signage) or architectural changes and approve or reject as warranted.
- Conduct quarterly walk-through of the neighborhood and note any building issues requiring notice to building HOA’s or Ownership for correction. Follow-up with notices and verify corrective action.
- Send notices regarding building break-ins or other security concerns to member building owners or representatives.
- Maintenance of all street surfaces, pavers, concrete planters, storm drains, etc. in all HSYCA owned Tracts
- Interface with the City of Portland and the Pearl District Neighborhood Association on livability issues impacting the Hoyt Street Yards.